Windows 11 is available for users to download. And it will become a widely used file system later this year and next year. Many people are trying to update to Windows 11. However, during the update process or after, people may also face the data loss issue. Whatever reason is responsible for losing data, it is often a very frustrating experience. The good news is that you can use data recovery tools Windows 11 to recover data loss. In this post, we will look at the 10 best data recovery software that you can use for Windows 11. So, what is the best data recovery software for Windows 11? Read on to find the answers.
#1. iBatsoft Data Recovery Software
iBeesoft is a professional data recovery tool that is super easy to use. It is compatible with Windows 11 and other lower versions. It also works well with macOS and different mobile phone operating systems.
With the tool, you can recover deleted files from SD cards, computer systems, Android and iPhone devices, USB flash drives, and partitions, among others. iBatsoft Data Recovery software is 100% safe and virus-free. It is highly efficient and features two scanning options, which are Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
- It easily filters scanned results based on type, time, and pat
- It lets you preview scanned files before you recover.
- It offers two scanning modes – Quick Scan and Ultra Scan.
- It supports various storage devices, including computer hard drives, digital cameras, memory cards, USB flash drives, external hard drives, and more.
- It supports hundreds of file types for the recovery of data, including documents, videos, audio, archives, and pictures, among others.
- It is a powerful data recovery solution with multiple functions for the recovery of unformatted drives deleted files, and RAW drives, among others.
- Supports hundreds of file formats and can recover all
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems as well as Mac OS.
- It is 100% safe and very efficient in recovering data
- Three affordable paid packages to cater to different users
- The free version is limited
#2. Stellar Data Recovery
This data recovery tool works on various devices, including computers, mobile phones, and external storage devices. It is safe and can recover documents and files lost or deleted because of various causes, including accidental deletion or virus attack.
- It is compatible with digicam, drone, surveillance camera, mobile devices, and SSLR
- It recovers lost and deleted data from CF cards, SD cards, and USB sticks, among others.
- It can easily recover photos, contacts, videos, messages, call histories, and calendars from mobile devices.
- It is easy to use
- It offers a helpful preview feature
- It supports various storage devices
- It slows the scanning and recovery process and speed
- It has faulty store device selection
- The packages are relatively expensive
#3. Disk Drill Data Recovery
This is a top data recovery software Windows 11 available in the market. It is also compatible with other Windows operating systems and Mac devices. It can easily recover deleted or lost data from both external and internal storage devices.
- It supports numerous file formats
- It has an intuitive user interface
- It has lost the partition search menu
- It offers excellent recovery capabilities
- It can mount scan results and save them in a folder
- It can recover up to 500MB of data for free on Windows
- It has backup and protection features
- It is relatively affordable
- It possesses an average scan speed
- Does not support phone devices.
#4. AnyRecover Data Recovery
This recovery tool is available for both paid and free versions. It has the capability to recover deleted or lost data from different loss scenarios, including virus attacks, system crashes, and accidental deletion. It can also recover data loss caused by formatting, disk damage, and partition loss, among others.
- It can recover data from an external device, recycle bin, raw partition, and lost partition
- It supports different storage types, including computer hard disk, digital camera, camcorder, memory card, and more.
- Data preview feature available
- Recovers multiple files
- Recovers up to 300 file types
- Support different file systems
- Compatible with major operating systems
- Recovers all files without the option to select or deselect
- Cannot restore folder structure and file names
- Too technical
#5. Recuva Data Recovery
Recuva is another data recovery tool software for Windows 11 and although it is a small freeware program, it can easily recover different types of files. It recovers documents, music, and videos, among others from hard drives, floppy disks, USB sticks, memory cards, MP3 players, and more.
- Has a user-friendly interface
- Offers preview screen
- Supports hundreds of file types
- Different ways to filter and sort lost files
- Offers free version that recovers up to 2GB of data
- Affordable pricing
- Many paid packages to choose from.
- Limited customer support for free users
- Cannot recover many file types compared to other premium options
#6. R-Studio Data Recovery
This is a self-acclaimed powerful data recovery tool for advanced users. It uses extensive file analysis and a special data recovery algorithm that makes file recovery possible. It offers in-depth features and tools to help advanced users recover data seamlessly.
- Offers advanced features for professionals and advanced users
- Offers disk sanitization feature
- Supports a plethora of file types
- Extensive capability to recover lost and deleted data from complex situations
- Recover data from a damaged drive from an already created hard disk image.
- Does not offer a free trial
- Has technical interface, which is difficult for an average user
#7. Recoverit Data Recovery Tool
This data recovery software is a professional and comprehensive solution that helps users to recover lost or deleted data from various storage devices, including computer disks, SD cards, flash drives, partitions, and more. It also provides result previews that let you see the scanned files before you recover them. Recoverit supports hundreds of file formats and can recover data caused by different scenarios.
- Uses patent technology for data recovery, including hidden data
- Can repair different video formats and multiple videos simultaneously
- Restores data from a crashed computer
- Has advanced features
- Can recover data from damaged PC
- Trust by millions of users
- It is expensive
#8. EaseUS Data Recovery
This Windows file recovery for Windows 11 offers different functionalities. It recovers data from accidentally deleted data, virus attack, formatted partition or drive, hard drive damage, OS crash recovery, recycle bin, RAW partition, and lost partition. EaseUS can recover data from different devices including all Windows operating systems, hard drives, digital cameras, pen drives, and more.
- Recovers data from different loss scenarios
- Recovers documents, files, videos, photos, and more
- Recovers data after formatting errors, OS crashes, deletion, partition losses, and virus attacks, among others.
- Supports hundreds of file types and file systems
- It has different ways to filter and sort lost and deleted files
- It offers Numerous paid packages to select from
- It Offers repair features for MP4/MOV
- It Offers a free version, which can recover data up to 2GB
- Its portable version needs users to use a separate link to download
- Scanning speed can drag if the data size is large.
#9. PhotoRec Data Recovery
This data recovery software for Windows 11 recovers data from various file types. Even when the file system has been formatted or is majorly damaged, PhotoRec can recover the data. It also supports other devices, such as Linux, Mac OS, NetBSD, FreeBSD, and Sun Solaris, among others. It is effective and works great to recover data caused by virus attacks, partition damage, updates, or more.
- Recovers documents, videos, and archives
- Can recover pictures and videos from digital camera memory
- Works with CD-ROMs and hard drives
- It is an open-source and free tool
- It is read-only access, which makes it safe for use
- It supports different file systems, including exFAT, NTFS, FAT, and more
- It has limited features
- Does not have a graphical interface
#10. Partition Recovery
This is a specialized recovery tool and is designed specifically for partition recovery. It works with different types of partitions, such as EXT3, XT2, and FAT in Windows devices. Partition Recovery is very effective in resolving data loss issues caused by improper operation, accidental erasure, or power failure leading to partition loss.
- Offers three simple steps to recover a partition
- Recovers data loss or deletion from Windows 11 and lower versions easily
- Scans the whole drive or disks in less time
- Very easy to use as anyone can recover lost partitions using the tool
- Recovers partitions with different file systems
- Quick Scan mode highlights deleted files within seconds
- Provides the features of raw recovery.
- It does not support the EXT4 file system
- Only one computer is allowed to use a license
These are the best data recovery software for Windows 11 in 2022. You can check out any of the software and tools but we highly recommend the iBatsoft Data Recovery because of its numerous features and ease of use. It is also safe and highly efficient.